Preparing for Thanksgiving can be a hassle if you don't have a plan in place. Think about everything that needs to be done:
- Arranging flights and hotel accommodations for your family
- Cleaning and organizing your home
- And, like we'll be discussing shortly, preparing, cooking and serving the big meal.
If we eliminated cooking from that list of priorities, how would your Thanksgiving look now? A little more fun and relaxing, wouldn't you say?
Instead of cooking this year, let a professional chef do it for you. Here are some of the qualities a chef can bring to the table:
- Versatile: Chefs hired by Colonial Domestic are top chefs who have backgrounds in various cooking methods. If you don't eat turkey on Thanksgiving,let us know. We can find a chef for you who specializes in vegetarian meals.
- Timely: How many times have you mistimed when a meal will be finished cooking? Our chefs know exactly how long it'll take to cook up your turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes and vegetables.
- Tidy: Don't worry about cleaning up after the meal! After you're done eating, relax on the couch and watch some afternoon football. Your chef will clean everything up for you.