Second chair assistant needed for a Beverly Hills Firm (Salary: $60K/annually +full-benefits) | Posted on: October 9, 2015
Beverly Hills firm is looking for a well-qualified second chair assistant to support the first chair executive assistant, CEO and President. The second assistant will work primarily out of the Beverly Hills office and will be required to make occasional trips to CEO’s nearby home as well as run nearby errands. Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle. 4-year degree preferred. Candidate must obtain previous experience as an executive/personal assistant, 2 years minimum. The second assistant must live in and be familiar with the Los Angeles area and must be flexible to work during the weekend on occasion, and to work additional hours if required. Discretion is paramount.
This is a position for someone sharp and capable, who understands the importance of staying two steps ahead, and who fully understands the demands of a busy, traveling, type A executive. Candidate must have experience arranging and modifying travel, personal and professional appointments, etc. Additional key qualities include: efficient, self-motivated, highly organized, proactive, reliable, and a good communicator. Candidate should also be detail oriented, be able to think independently and solve problems, be good-natured, with a sense of professional style, and must have the ability to take direction from the first EA.
Second Executive Personal Assistant
– Calendar “gatekeeper”, prioritize all scheduling matters both professional and private i.e doctor & beauty appointments
– Assist the first chair EA in planning the annual firm holiday party, ladies’ lunch and other corporate events
– Collaborate with first chair on corporate holiday gifting
– Help coordinate all aspects of private air, ground travel and hotel accommodations for both personal and business trips
– Provide assistance when needed in managing the Principles’ Gulfstream 550 aircraft, chartering, refurbishment and flight log
– Organize and preserve filing systems for professional and personal matters
– Interact with all outside board memberships including document maintenance
– Maintain Contacts database
– Assist with correspondence and research as well as lines of communication both to/from the executive officers
– Schedule all personal appointments (medical/dental, personal care, marathons, etc.)
– Assist with special projects, including family dinners/celebrations, birthday/holiday gifts, family holiday cards, vacations, etc.
– Daily interaction with household staff (7+)
– Available 24/7 as needed
All interested and qualified assistants please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or contact us via phone at 310.276.7606