Summer is full of potential for nannies looking for fun ways to entertain their young charges. With sunny weather, a day on the beach, in a park or at some other outdoor event can be an easy and exciting escape, but there is plenty more to do throughout the summer months as well.
Some new ideas include:
- Go on a picnic: Taking lunch outside by taking the children on a picnic is a great way to entertain them, get some sun and still enjoy a meal sitting down. Pack a full meal and maybe get some ice cream afterward as an extra treat.
- Take a hike: Exploring the woods and getting some exercise at once makes hiking an excellent activity for children. Just make sure to pack plenty of water and let someone know the route you intend to take for safety purposes!
- Visit the zoo: The zoo is always an exciting place for children. The Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens can make an amazing day trip for any nannies in LA.
- Attend a festival: LA is full of summer-time festivals that are appropriate for children. These events can also be a great way to educate children about different activities and cultures.
- Tour a museum: While it's not an outdoor activity, taking the children to a museum can be a great way to engage them, teach them something and enjoy yourself as well.
Don't miss out on the chance to have a great time this summer. Make sure you fill the days with excitement, adventure and laughs, and you'll continue to make a great impression on the family you nanny for.