Your Experienced Chief of Staff Ready for Hire
Hiring a Chief of Staff
A Chief of staff is part of the senior management team that manages estate managers of each property and oversees the financial assets and expenses of each property. They possess strong leadership and problem-solving skills to assist with daily operation of an organization. They also ensure each manager is equipped with the right tools and following the owners protocol on how each estate needs to be run.
Hire your perfect Chief of Staff
Chief-of-staff is the right hand person to the owners, CEO or executives and in charge of managing budgets and creating spreadsheets and presentations to show how each property is functioning in budget.
Full-time and part-time Chief of Staff
The Chief-of-staff is the first point of contact for the owner and for all staff members. They are in charge to ensure everyone is happy and working efficiently.
As a corporate staffing agency, we have many corporate employees available for part-time and full-time hires. Speak to a consultant today to see which type of position best suits your personal office needs.
Virtual chief of staff
Virtual Chief of Staff provides remote and on-location services to support leadership, strategic planning, and communications for improved office team productivity.
Find your private office’s talented Remote Chief of staff with Colonial Domestic Agency.
Chief of Staff Positions
As chief of staff, you will have to support all the upper-level management, such as the CEO, COO, CFO, and others. You will also have to communicate with the lower-level management and deliver the company’s strategic planning to them.
As a corporate staffing agency, we work with each chief of staff candidate to understand the unique skill sets and strengths they acquire to match them with the best opportunity.
What does chief of staff do?
A chief of staff acts as a buffer between the direct reporting team and the executives. As head of staff, you will be responsible for performing the following duties:
- Receiving and managing phone calls and texts, as well as receiving visitors and guests.
- Coordinate with the executive members to prioritize the key strategies.
- Manage the timeline and schedule the meetings for the upper-level management.
- Providing Chief Executive and other senior leaders with insight and analysis on the company’s operations.
- Plan and coordinate with the heads to ensure the goals are aligned.
- Identifying and providing recommendations on improvements across the business.
- Provide tactical support to the leaders for the execution of ideas.
- Respond to inquiries on behalf of the upper management.
- Analyze risks and challenges in business decisions and solve the core issues and analyze opportunities for growth and expansion.