Hire the Exceptional Housekeeper for Your House
Find Your Perfect Housekeeper
At Colonial Domestic Agency, we work diligently to bring you the best housekeeper for your home. With our extensive screening, interviewing and background checks, we are confident in our ability to ensure you are hiring the best candidate for the position offered.
Colonial Domestic puts your needs and the safety of your estate above everything else, which is why we’ve dedicated ourselves to providing clients with the most trustworthy and capable housekeepers.
Hire A Housekeeper With Confidence
We understand how difficult it can be to find a housekeeper that fits your family and specific needs. That is why our one-of-a-kind screening process ensures we have the best housekeepers for you to choose from.
At, Colonial Domestic Agency, we dedicate our time to personally interview each housekeeper to validate their expertise, experience and work status. Our rigorous background check adds an extra level of security for you to be confident in your hire from CDA.
Full-time or Part-time housekeeper
Every household requires a different type of housekeeper. At Colonial Domestic Agency, we offer a wide range of housekeepers that can work 20 t0 40+ hours/week to make sure your home is completely cared for. Just inquire to see if you need full-time or part-time and even multiple housekeepers to meet all your needs.
Live-in-and Live-out Housekeeper
As a Housekeeper Staffing Agency, Our agency employs a variety of maids, each offering a unique set of skills and expertise. If you need a live-in or live-out Housekeeper or a Housekeeper that specializes in a unique skill-set, our agency has you covered.
Housekeepers are a vital factor in many homes. If you are a housekeeper with more than three years experience working in a private home with credible references, Colonial Domestic Agency can help you further your career.
If you are a skilled housekeeper with a minimum of three years of experience working for a private household and looking to make a change, contact Colonial Domestic Agency today and see how we can help you.
Colonial Offers many different types of housekeepers:
Housekeeper/Laundress: Perform all general housekeeping tasks and specialize in managing your wardrobe and in caring for fine linens and fabrics. Laundresses are skilled in hand-washing, stain removal, pressing, and steaming. They are your personal dry-cleaner’s at your home.
Housekeeper-Cooks: Perform daily detail cleaning and all housekeeping tasks with emphasis on cooking meals! Meals can be simple to a little more gourmet. Most can follow simple recipes and ensure each meal is to your liking.
Executive Housekeepers: Are in charge of the daily upkeep of your estate and can manage vendors and maintenance personnel on your behalf. Executive housekeepers can also manage a small housekeeping team and train other housekeepers in cleaning the way you like it.
Reasons for Hiring a housekeeper:
- Your home is always ready for expected and unexpected guests
- Your home is always immaculate and presentable
- You can delegate your time to other personal matters
- You can have your home the way YOU want
- All of your personal needs are completed daily
- Your possessions and home are properly cared for
- Helps ease your stress
Here you find some primary of housekeeper duties:
- Deep and detailed cleaning.
- Dusting and polishing antiques, furniture, and fixtures.
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area.
- Making beds and changing linens, and washing windows. Washing windows.
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs.
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors.
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry, and ironing clothing items.
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools.
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies.
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces.
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste.
- Steaming and cleaning draperies, washing blinds, and tidying up rooms.
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed.
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements. Light cooking.
- Assisting during holidays and events.
- Formal serving and setting up tables.