IT Manager needed in West Los Angeles! (Salary: DOE + full benefits) | Posted on: May 13, 2014
The IT Manager will provide services in all duties including: the ability to set up and operate various audiovisual systems with a specialty in audio, video, computers, HSIA, audio conferencing, video conferencing, webcasting, for different types of meetings and events.
Provide all duties in human capital including: Technology employee relations and development, site specific and vendor relationships, and security systems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Experience supporting and managing IOS and mobile devices a must
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Occasional travel required to local satellite offices
• Understanding and ability to set-up, maintain, troubleshoot, and operate all in house technology equipment including but not limited to audio, video, lighting, and computer networking systems and hardware.
• Provide outstanding customer service by establishing excellent working relationships with team members and divisions and all vendors. Mentoring Help Desk Coordinators to also provide this consistent level of customer service.
• Maintain a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
• Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating owner or operational needs.
• Interact with Partners/Consultants to ensure a thorough understanding of the client experience prior to the start of meeting/event.
• Stay current on industry trends in special events/meetings through benchmarking, trade publications
• Evaluate and manage staff performance
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Minimum of 2 or more years of audiovisual technical experience, including some previous managerial experience.
• Demonstrate extensive knowledge of audiovisual equipment and computer software systems.
• Ability to lead and manage other team members and work effectively with clients both internal and external.
• Familiarization with Salesforce, or other CRM.
• Familiarization with GoToMeeting and webinar platforms
• MCSE or at least one relevant industry certification (MCP, CISSP, Cisco certifications etc.)
• CTS, CCENT and/or CCNA certifications preferred.
This is a full-time position, salary is highly competitive (DOE) with full benefits. All interested IT Manager’s please send your resume to email@example.com or contact us directly at 310.276.7606