Private family office seeks a bright, energetic and highly experienced Estate Manager to take full
charge of a large estate in North Miami Beach. The Estate Manager will report to the Director of
The ideal candidate thrives in a culture of high standards, attention to detail, flexibility and
adaptability to change. The position requires excellent interpersonal skills, a straightforward
communication style, and the ability to reflect the family’s values in every interaction with others.
Given that the Estate Manger will work independently, the ideal candidate will be proactive and
have strong decision-making/problem-solving skills. Candidate must have experience managing
diverse service teams, including chefs, housekeeping staff, landscapers, maintenance and
We are searching for a strong leader. This is a hands-on position and the Estate Manager is
expected to lead by example and pitch in wherever needed. This is a live-out position and the
typical schedule is Monday-Friday, daytime hours, however, flexibility is required including
working nights, weekends and holiday to accommodate the needs of the family when needed.
Confidentiality and discretion is of paramount importance.
The Estate Manager will be responsible for the management, maintenance, upkeep and repair of
the property. Typical tasks will include, but are not be limited to the following:
- Source, hire, schedule and manage household employees and contractors to ensure
household and property needs are met.
- Select contractors for the performance of construction, reconstruction, maintenance and
- Estate Manager must have extensive experience understanding smart home systems
and ensure technology is fully functioning at all times.
- Develop an overall plan for the maintenance of all buildings, structures, landscaping and
grounds and the schedule for implementing that plan.
- Manage an operating budget, including reviewing and approving all invoices as well as
- Maintain owner’s vehicles, watercraft and all other assets on the property.
- Plan and manage events of all sizes.
- Ensure guests staying at the property has a five-star hotel experience from arrival to
- Maintain weekly staff Schedules and bi -weekly timecard approvals.
- Oversee property purchases and inventory.
- Hands on service for family, friends and guests.
- Minimum 8 years working as Estate Manger combined with experience from the
hospitality sector preferred.
- Highly experienced and effective at managing large teams.
- Prior construction project management experience preferred.
- Extensive experience overseeing everything from small to very large events highly
- Obsessively attentive to details, organized, with strong written and verbal communication
- Must be highly proficient in all aspects of personal computing, including Word, Excel, and
- Current driver’s license required.
- Successful completion of thorough background investigation and reference check.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to work prolonged periods standing, walking, bending and lifting.