Personal assistant to high-net-worth entrepreneur. Seeking an energetic, motivated, organized, personal assistant. The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of similar experience. Office is located at principal’s residence in Beverly Hills.
Please do not apply unless you are fluent in Spanish.
- Manage personal and professional calendar for principal. Book all appointments including meetings, dinners, medical appts, travel, etc.
- Manage all personal correspondence – calls, texts, emails.
- Perform errands and tasks for principal, principal’s family, and staff.
- Manage in-house staff and day to day operations of principal’s various residences around Los Angeles – dry cleaners, prescriptions, supplies.
- Responsible for heavy travel bookings/management of travel.
- Office management – order supplies, assist other team members to make sure things run smoothly.
- Handle package deliveries and returns.
- Work with full time bookkeeper on billing – medical, autos, credit card bills.
- Prior experience working with celebrity and/or high-net-worth clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Tough skin and willing to be flexible in accepting work assignments with a “can do” attitude.
- Team player and leader.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Dropbox, Apple suite, and Crestron.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent follow through.
- Flexible schedule – ability to work odd hours, weekends on occasion, available for calls outside normal working business hours.
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance.
- Confidentiality and discreetness.
Job Category: Executive Assistant Personal Assistant
Job Type: Full Time Live-Out
Job Location: Beverly Hills