Full Charge Executive Houseman/Facility Manager for inside and outside of a UHNW home in Santa Barbara
Schedule is: 9am – 5pm Monday through Friday with occasional weekends
Salary: $100K+[DOE]/annually + full-benefits
Seeking a kind, professional, strong and independent Facilities Manager. Will be responsible for cleaning, maintenance and other general work outside and inside the home in order to keep the home and property presentable and running smoothly. Duties may vary day to day depending on needs.
MUST be able to work independently and with a team. MOST importantly MUST be discreet, hard working and capable. ALSO please be kind!
In this role you are able to be a true Jack-of-All Trades.
· General housekeeping duties and maintenance outside/inside. Daily walk through of internal and external property
· Cleaning of sconces outside, cleaning of furniture, spiderwebs, taking pool furniture in and out for weather,
· Maintain clean property (not a landscaper or gardener)
· Setting up the pool deck
· Hanging photos and other projects
· Assist with car needs, pet care, gutters etc
· Managing vendors but also know how to fix a clogged sink or other “needs”.
· Miscellaneous projects inside and outside such as painting nicks/plastering areas that need fixing
· Ability to work with PA/Housekeepers
· Build and maintain good public relations with clients and co-workers/vendors
· Be Friendly, patient, polite and courteous with clients, staff and guests
· Additional Duties as assigned DAILY
Email your resume to [email protected] and/or contact us via phone at 310.276.7606