We are looking for an experienced Boutique Manager to provide oversight for all sales and operations of our luxury boutique on Rodeo Drive. The Boutique Manager leads day to day operations at the location and responsible for making sure the store functions smoothly according to the company policies. Boutique Manager must always keep the store in impeccable condition. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of hospitality, staff training, management, and excellent customer service skills.
- Make sure staffing, scheduling, and training are properly managed
- Manage and delegate responsibilities and follow up on work results
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Address customer complaints/feedback in a professional manner
- Compile Daily / Monthly Sales Reports and Commission Reports
- Familiar with CRM system
- Analyze and predict sales, and sale trends to make informed decisions
- Maintain current knowledge of market/trends
- Supervise employees, providing coaching and mentorship to optimize productivity and increase sales
- Train, manage, and regularly evaluate staff’s performance
- Uphold compliance with all legal, health, and safety guidelines
- Work alongside Human Resources to conduct discipline, coaching, and, if necessary, termination of employees
- Protect against loss by monitoring security, training staffs, and maintaining security cameras
Education & Skills Required:
- Previous managerial role as either in hospitality, high-level customer service or luxury brand boutique manager
- Exceptional organization and leadership skills
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills, including retail management software, reporting and excel knowledge
Job Category: manager
Job Type: Full Time Live-Out
Job Location: Beverly Hills California
Sorry! This job has expired.