The Senior Account Manager Marketplace will report director to the Marketplace Director. They will be responsible for handling their accounts from A-Z and are expected to grow their accounts in line with our business goals. The ideal candidate will have a few years of experience managing online marketplaces. They will be driven self-starters who have the ambition to grow the marketplace business and bring new ideas to the table when necessary.
- Work seamlessly with cross-functional teams to deliver business objectives.
- Manage and help grow product sales on 3rd party marketplaces. (Amazon, eBay, Beyond, and others) Amazon Seller Central Experience:
- Amazon Advertising: running campaigns and adjusting bids accordingly.
- Seller Performance- Keeping up with our Seller Metrics. (Shipping Metrics, Customer Service, buy Shipping tool)
- Running coupons, and getting vetted for deals on Amazon & eBay
- Monitor SKU counts on each platform, along with analyzing price competitiveness out in the market.
- Leverage internal and external resources and technology to manage operations of pricing, inventory, and assortment online.
- Filing claims and processing chargebacks
- Filing cases and monitoring Amazon Account Health.
- Authenticity complaints, shipping requirements (Keeping up with mandatory Seller Fulfilled Prime metrics)
- Brand Ambassador – understanding our voice and brand attributes that will support our positioning.
- Reporting – Sales, Gross Margins, Returns, Studying the “Buy Box” and other Marketplaces.
- Troubleshooting amazon product errors, getting products up on the different marketplace channels.
- Connecting dots from A-Z how to run Marketplaces from an operational and logistical standpoint.
- 4+ years of marketplace management experience
- ChannelAdvisor experience required
- Amazon Seller Central Experience (min: 1 year)
- Strong proficiency with Excel: pivot table, V-lookup, SUM IF, etc
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Job Category: Corporate- Manager Market Place senior account manager senior corporate account manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: California Seal Beach