Seeking Full Time Travel Assistant to accompany 2 busy principals on all domestic and international travel. Must be flexible to work long days, weekends and holidays as necessary during trips. Candidate must have a minimum 5+ years’ experience as a personal/executive/travel assistant with experience working for UHNW individuals. The candidate will be based out of LA and should expect 50-75% of their schedule to be traveling. Longevity and exceptional references are a must.
We are looking for a hands on, detail oriented assistant who would be like a traveling concierge and can oversee all aspects of assisting clients during travel. Must work well in a large, multi-staffed team and have a can do, positive attitude. Candidate will help coordinate appointments, reservations, pick-ups, wardrobe, dry cleaning, pet care and coordination with personal service vendors, gift purchases, personal errands, odd tasks, temporary residence upkeep and assist in the smooth operation of clients personal lives while traveling.
EVERYDAY/GENERAL DUTIES WHILE ON TRIPS:
• Communications/Liaison with Home office: scheduling, itineraries, drives, mail, contacts, assisting property management teams when clients are at residences, updating wardrobe team when specific items are needed for trips or events.
• Communications/Liaison with Security: personal appointments, vendors onsite, transportation
• Communications/Liaison with personal contacts for glam/massage/medical/training.
• Packing/unpacking, working with all teams on all information and what is needed for the trip
• Owner preferences: tracking property preferences like groceries, beverages, meds, linen, toiletries.
• Gifts and personal purchases: birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, special events.
• Special projects, and events coordination when accompanying clients on trips.
Must have experience with smart home systems and be tech savvy as you will be using digital platforms for scheduling, task completion and routine checklists. Looking for a team player with thick skin, exceptional communication skills and a great work ethic.
Fluent in English verbally and written, professional in appearance and demeanor at all times with a valid, unrestricted driver’s license, passport and reliable transportation. Must be willing to submit an in depth background check upon conditional employment offer.
Email your resume to [email protected] and/or contact us via phone at 310.276.7606