Hiring a Personal Assistant
A personal assistant is more than just someone that assists you—they represent you. At Colonial Domestic Agency, we take this very seriously and are equipped with a wide range of personal assistants for you to hire.
Each assistant has a unique skill-set and experience to better match your needs. Speak to a Colonial Domestic Agency consultant today to match you with your impeccable assistant.
Hire your perfect Personal Assistant
A personal assistant is your right-hand! They assist you with a number of tasks that you need help with. Each assistant is equipped with a skill-set that best suits your needs. Contact a Colonial Agency consultant today to see what type of assistant would benefit you the most.
Full-time and part-time assistant
Life is busy and depending on how busy, you may benefit from either a part-time or full-time personal assistant. Colonial Domestic Agency has a wide range of assistants that are available for part-time and full-time hire. Speak to a consultant today to see which type of assistant best suits your needs.
Virtual personal assistant
With times changing and you needing to be at all places at once, you may benefit from a virtual assistant to care for all your needs. A virtual assistant handles your to-do list virtually and is still able to meet all deadlines without needing to be with you in-person daily. Consult with a consultant today to see if a virtual assistant is right for you.
Personal Assistant Positions
Each assistant is unique just like the position they are in. If you are an experienced personal assistant with more than three years experience working for an individual and/or family; Colonial Domestic Agency can help you find your next amazing career opportunity.
If you are a personal assistant with a minimum of three years of experience working in a private home and looking for a new household that truly utilizes your strengths, Colonial Domestic Agency can help you find the position you’ve been working towards.
What does a personal assistant do?
Personal assistants are a vital component in many people’s lives. Here you can find some examples of Personal Assistant responsibilities:
- Planning events—intimate and lavish.
- Coordinating all travel itineraries—public and private.
- Heavy calendar management—syncing personal and professional calendars.
- Pack and unpack for travel.
- Ordering meals for the family home and plane.
- Purchasing tickets for events and shows.
- Shopping and making personal purchases for the principal.
- Oversee and manage vendors/maintenance personnel.
- Maintaining and organizing emails, notes, and all documentation trail for immediate recall.
- Labeling and filing electronic copies of various documents and personal items.
- Writing letters, thank you notes, sentiments, gift wrapping.
- Meeting all necessary deadlines and anticipating employer needs.